This simple book can help you on your way

Hello, my name is Carolyn and I’d love to help you.


After my success at finally reaching and staying at my ideal weight, I thought it was time to share my secret and help others to finally reach their weight loss goal. Without stringent dieting, without obsessive exercise, without any pain at all!

If you follow the tips in my Ebook, you can reach your goal weight and stay there (and you can still eat chocolate too, if you want to!).

Check out the link below and see what you think - you only have your excess weight to lose!


How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off

At the low, low price of $3.75

Carolyn Cordon

wife, mother, poet and weight loss success

This is me in 2009

This is me in 2009
Happy, healthy, size ten jeans!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wonder of Wonders!

I had the most wonderful experience last week, something that has never happened to me before. I tried on a lovely fancy dress, and the size ten was too big!

The shop assistant brought me a size eight, and wow, it fitted me beautifully well. I couldn't believe it. I only wish I had been able to buy that dress so I could get a photo of me wearing it and then you could see it too.

The dress cost $229.00, and there was no way in the world I could ever afford it, but it was lovely to pretend, and to see myself in such a lovely dress. I don't usually bother trying on dresses like this one, my usual mode of dress is in between daggy, and neat casual, certainly not formal, strapless frocks. But for a few precious minutes I could be a princess.

I strongly recommend you try on clothes once you have made some progress in your weight loss journey. The feeling you get when you can slip into something smaller and still feel comfortable is a fantastic feeling. And being able to tell those who love and care for you about it is a lovely experience too.

I have to admit, I've been shamelessly bragging about my size eight experience. It hasn't made me new friends, but boy, it feels good!

Perhaps the next time I go near an op shop I'll slip in and find myself something gorgeous to take home. Opportunity shops are far more in my price range, and those sort of ritzy dresses tend to get grown out of rather than worn out, so I should be able to find myself something on the off chance I'll have an occasion to wear it too.

Now that's really something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!