This simple book can help you on your way

Hello, my name is Carolyn and I’d love to help you.


After my success at finally reaching and staying at my ideal weight, I thought it was time to share my secret and help others to finally reach their weight loss goal. Without stringent dieting, without obsessive exercise, without any pain at all!

If you follow the tips in my Ebook, you can reach your goal weight and stay there (and you can still eat chocolate too, if you want to!).

Check out the link below and see what you think - you only have your excess weight to lose!


How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off

At the low, low price of $3.75

Carolyn Cordon

wife, mother, poet and weight loss success

This is me in 2009

This is me in 2009
Happy, healthy, size ten jeans!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Summer Approaches!

I live in Australia. It's Spring here, and Nature has just begun giving hints to us that Summer is on the way.

Yesterday was one of the suddenly warmer days that can trick the unwary. I had an event I was involved in for the morning and early afternoon that I was any partly prepared for.

I had water to drink, but I hadn't brought a hat along to keep the sunshine off my face, nor sunscreen. Luckily the day was cloudy and cooled down a little after lunch, but even so, the hotter weather after many days of cooler weather was a wake up call to be prepared. The event was held at an Opportunity shop and I was able to buy a pre-loved hat for the day.

Being prepared means lots of things - I will remember a hat from now on, and sunscreen. It also means getting lots of healthy and yummy salad ingredients to keep in the fridge. Spring means no more long and slow-cooked comfort foods to keep the body warm.

Spring means vibrant and colourful salads to add a spring to your step and zest to your life! I was happy to receive an email yesterday from The George Mateljan Foundation with this lovely sounding recipe for Mediterranean Tabouli Salad.

I love tabouli salad, and I'm going to make this one very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!