This simple book can help you on your way

Hello, my name is Carolyn and I’d love to help you.


After my success at finally reaching and staying at my ideal weight, I thought it was time to share my secret and help others to finally reach their weight loss goal. Without stringent dieting, without obsessive exercise, without any pain at all!

If you follow the tips in my Ebook, you can reach your goal weight and stay there (and you can still eat chocolate too, if you want to!).

Check out the link below and see what you think - you only have your excess weight to lose!


How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off

At the low, low price of $3.75

Carolyn Cordon

wife, mother, poet and weight loss success

This is me in 2009

This is me in 2009
Happy, healthy, size ten jeans!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Read the Labels!

When you go shopping, do you read the labels? No? If you are tryingto lose weight, maybe it's time to start reading them, and with a critical eye too.

I found this article on line today and it's been a bit of a wake up call. In the article they talk about serving size and how that is determined. The article is from an American Paper, but it may still apply to other countries.

The most important thing to remember when reading food labels is that the actual kilojoule/ccalorie rating is the most important thing for a person trying to lose weight to focus on, and then the amount of fat in a serving.

If you stay well away from anything with more than 10 grams of fat per 100 grams, then you will make your weight loss plans go along better. And if you do want to eat that chocolate, make sure you only eat a little bit, eat it slowly and make sure you enjoy it, so that the memory of it will last a long time.

If you're trying to lose weight, good luck and be alert to the big companies who don't love you as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia, I'm glad you enjoyed visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally agree with you. Lifestyle changes are empowering, because they are the things YOU have decided to do, not what some rich Guru has decided your should do.
    And lifestyle changes are for good, not just for a week, or a month.
    You may decide, for instance, to go for a walk after dinner most nights instead of being a couch potato in front of the TV. It stays with you, you may lose a little weight and you start connecting with your environment. It feels good, it is good.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!