This simple book can help you on your way

Hello, my name is Carolyn and I’d love to help you.


After my success at finally reaching and staying at my ideal weight, I thought it was time to share my secret and help others to finally reach their weight loss goal. Without stringent dieting, without obsessive exercise, without any pain at all!

If you follow the tips in my Ebook, you can reach your goal weight and stay there (and you can still eat chocolate too, if you want to!).

Check out the link below and see what you think - you only have your excess weight to lose!


How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off

At the low, low price of $3.75

Carolyn Cordon

wife, mother, poet and weight loss success

This is me in 2009

This is me in 2009
Happy, healthy, size ten jeans!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Low Fat Sausages?

Yesterday was one of those days. Nothing much in the fridge and sausages in the freezer. Teenage son was asking 'What's for tea?' I was asking myself the same question.

I looked in the cupboard and found a can of soup, Campbell's Country Ladle, Wholegrain Chicken & Vegetable soup with wholegrain pasta. I got the sausages out to defrost. OK, that's what was for tea. Sausages and soup.

But that wasn't all. I boiled the sausages to get rid of as much of the fat as possible, then cut up (diced) an onion and some mushrooms. I sauteed the onion and mushrooms, added the soup with some basmati rice and some Bio Grape red wine chilli sauce. Then I turned the heat down low and let it simmer ever so gently until the rice was cooked.

The resulting meal was even better than the individual parts. I spoke to a dietitian friend today and she confirmed that boiling sausages does indeed reduce the fat content. I hope to make that meal again. No complaints at all, and it was a wonderfully healthy and simple meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!