This simple book can help you on your way

Hello, my name is Carolyn and I’d love to help you.


After my success at finally reaching and staying at my ideal weight, I thought it was time to share my secret and help others to finally reach their weight loss goal. Without stringent dieting, without obsessive exercise, without any pain at all!

If you follow the tips in my Ebook, you can reach your goal weight and stay there (and you can still eat chocolate too, if you want to!).

Check out the link below and see what you think - you only have your excess weight to lose!


How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off

At the low, low price of $3.75

Carolyn Cordon

wife, mother, poet and weight loss success

This is me in 2009

This is me in 2009
Happy, healthy, size ten jeans!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's a Healthy Crunchy Snack?

Well, crunchy and healthy and orange in fact. Carrots (and sweet potatoes too)! Yes, it's not just rabbits who should snack on carrots, we should snack on them too. I've added sweet potatoes too because they are a slightly different taste and texture and they are loaded with valuable anti-oxidants.

Anti-oxidants help get rid our bodies of free radicals, which are thought to be one of the causes of cancer. But carrots and sweet potatoes aren't only healthy, they are sweet and yummy to eat as well. Children love food that crunches and these vegetables, cut into matchstick shapes make fantastic food for eating dips with.

Some scientists think that eating crunchy foods may release 'feel good' chemicals in the brain. It has been shown too that eating crunchy foods makes you slow down to you chew your food, which can lead to weight loss.

So the next time you or your family are looking for a snack, put some cut up carrot or sweet potato in the fridge and snack totally guilt-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!