This simple book can help you on your way

Hello, my name is Carolyn and I’d love to help you.


After my success at finally reaching and staying at my ideal weight, I thought it was time to share my secret and help others to finally reach their weight loss goal. Without stringent dieting, without obsessive exercise, without any pain at all!

If you follow the tips in my Ebook, you can reach your goal weight and stay there (and you can still eat chocolate too, if you want to!).

Check out the link below and see what you think - you only have your excess weight to lose!


How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off

At the low, low price of $3.75

Carolyn Cordon

wife, mother, poet and weight loss success

This is me in 2009

This is me in 2009
Happy, healthy, size ten jeans!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Which Wine is Better?

Red wine, white wine. Which is better?

Well, that depends on whether you are talking about taste, or weight loss or which is healthiest. Taste is a very personal thing. Some people love a good chardonnay, others love a fruity shiraz, and it goes on from there. The important thing is that you drink for the right reasons and you drink in moderately.

Getting drunk isn't good for anyone, in terms of physical health, mental health, relationships and possibly the law. If you need to drink to help get you through your life, please seek help. There are lots of people and organisations out there who can help if you have dependency issues. Look them up in your local phone book.

If you are talking about weight loss, red wine has slightly fewer calories than white wine, but it is important to remember that the problem with drinking alcohol is it can make you forget your inhibitions, and you could end up eating far more than you would if you were still in control.

In terms of health, red wine has valuable anti-oxidants which can help in reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol in small amounts only!

So which is better? A fruity shiraz for me thank you, one glass with my dinner and I am totally guilt-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!