This simple book can help you on your way

Hello, my name is Carolyn and I’d love to help you.


After my success at finally reaching and staying at my ideal weight, I thought it was time to share my secret and help others to finally reach their weight loss goal. Without stringent dieting, without obsessive exercise, without any pain at all!

If you follow the tips in my Ebook, you can reach your goal weight and stay there (and you can still eat chocolate too, if you want to!).

Check out the link below and see what you think - you only have your excess weight to lose!


How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off

At the low, low price of $3.75

Carolyn Cordon

wife, mother, poet and weight loss success

This is me in 2009

This is me in 2009
Happy, healthy, size ten jeans!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've got a cold at the moment, so my taste buds are not working very well. What I used to do when I had a cold was to stock up on chocolate because choccie sweetness taste is so strong, I can taste it.

What I'm doing now though, is only eating when I feel like eating, the same as usual. And because I don't feel like eating, I'm not eating much. The problem with that is that your body needs nutrients to fight the cold germs.

There's an old saying 'Feed a cold and starve a fever. This is largely a myth, but it sounds good. When you've got a cold, you just don't feel like eating.

What you have to do though, and this is on the reputable website I've linked to above, is you have to keep your (non-alcoholic) fluids up. Drink plenty of water.
Rest is important too. That's what I feel like doing right now, resting. I went out last night, and I'm glad I did, but I am so tired today, I just know I won't be doing much during the day.

It doesn't matter what you do, your cold will probably take a week to go away, but if you don't look after yourself it might turn into a chest infection and hang around for much longer.

I know I've probably lost weight over the last few days, simply because I haven't eaten much. Once I'm feeling better, my food intake will pick up, but I'll be watching what I eat, with maybe just a slight indulgence of couple of tiny Easter eggs that are (surprisingly) still left. My son is on a get fit kick at the moment, so he's not pigging out on the chocolate.

I'm hoping that this time next week I'll be fighting fit and ready for action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!